[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 19:24:05 +0000
Amazon makes it too easy. If you let them store your information -- shipping
address and credit card number -- buying something is only three mouse clicks:
one to put in the cart, one to go to check out, and then one to buy.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --