[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:12:29 -0500
I'm sure you will enjoy it and make good use of it.  Eismann's book is
what taught me practical use of PhotoShop as a photographer's tool.
Ctein is extending that knowledge.  I'd never have thought of dealing
with paper texture as noise although it makes sense now that I've seen
it described.

Chuck Norcutt