[OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330, T10, cross-polarizer photo restoration project (long)
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:08:23 -0500
You do know you have to *read* the damn books after you get them to
get the benefit, right?

I own a bunch of PS books and just buying 'em didn't help a bit.  They
really oughta have a disclaimer in the descriptions.

Hell, the pizza instructions warned me about removing the wrapper and
cookin' it  before I ate it!

:-J

ScottGee1