[OM] Re: Film Scanners going the way of the Dodo?

Subject: [OM] Re: Film Scanners going the way of the Dodo?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:15:44 -0800 (PST)
Dr flash wrote:
> I did a quick google search to find out where this was and found
> lots of other photos of this spot.  Yours is by far the nicest
> image except that it doesn't convey the size of the falls as does
> the rightmost Feb 2003 image on this page.
> <http://www.gowaterfalling.com/waterfalls/munising.shtml>

Thank you.  I have another picture from nearly the exact same spot,
but in horizontal format and there was a couple of people walking
behind the falls.  It definitely puts the size into perspective!  I
think I already scanned that one and have it on my house drive.

The winter picture is cool.  One winter I went up there and
photographed both Munising Falls and Taq. Falls.  Awesome, that ice.
Anyway, it wasn't until later I discovered that I had misloaded the
roll of film in the OM-1.  :(  I'm not one to cry, but I did that
time.

AG

http://new.mail.yahoo.com