[OM] Re: Billy Pilgrim (was Yet Another Photo)

Subject: [OM] Re: Billy Pilgrim (was Yet Another Photo)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 08:32:12 -0500
Thanx for the kind words, everyone. I does enjoy writing a little
from time to time, and I did make something of a career of it in
journalism, which Robert A. Heinlein once said was a fine career, as
long as one did it in private and washed one's hands afterwards. That
Heinlein, he was a real crack-up.

Sorry to say I haven't read any Levi, my reading these days being
pretty much limited to history and historical fiction, which I think
permits me to escape insofar as possible from whatever passes for the
reality of the world today. But then I also take pictures, which
kinda captures little pieces of reality, too. Still, I don't take
many pictures of people. <g>

I'll put Levi on the list though. I'm always up for something new,
especially writers, as I don't have to do anything but click on an
Amazon button and kick back in my reading chair. <wink>

--Bob