[OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news

Subject: [OM] Re: LightRoom v.1 news
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:24:20 -0800
I wasn't making light of the situation.  My wife has had profound
hearing impairment since in grade school.  School counselors advised her
folks that she would never have any musical abilities because of it.
Was an organ performance major at the UW, and has near perfect pitch.
Wears a hearing aid in certain situations, but far from all the time.

My annual physical is right around the corner, I plan on broaching the
subject with my Dr. at that time.

She (wife) also has a prosthetic eye from a tumor that was removed at
about ten months of age.  She had to grow up pretty tough....  Kids can
be immensely brutal.
Not sure still why she settled for me.