[OM] Re: LCD Monitor Question

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD Monitor Question
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:04:17 -0800
I have not done my own web pages. So take this for what it is worth.

All LCD displays have a native resolution. So you will run into the
same thing with the Dell. The way it is usually handled is to adjust
the font size in applications so that you can read easily, like you
did with your email reader.

There is also a feature if you are constrained by a resolution, but
want to see it better. You can press ctrl and scroll upwards to
increase the size of what you are trying to see.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA