[OM] Re: LCD Monitor Question

Subject: [OM] Re: LCD Monitor Question
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 06:47:52 +0000
Bob

I had a go at changing the displayed resolution on my iMac from
1680*1050 and it's the same.  The only thing I can suggest is that
you use your individual applications' controls to view at 125% or
similar.

For instant viewing you can hold down Control and use the mouse's
scroll wheel to zoom your view.  Once in zoom, moving the mouse
around moves the screen's view around.

Chris