[OM] Re: Energizer bunny

Subject: [OM] Re: Energizer bunny
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:24:57 -0800 (PST)
Moose wrote:
> Doesn't your trigger finger get tired? (shooting 1200 pictures in a
day)

You know, it's kinda strange.  The E-1 is such an incredible pleasure
to use that 1200 really isn't too bad.  Just put the "drive" in
sequence and hold the shutter down.

Of course, it helps to shoot in HQ mode otherwise you'll be waiting
years for the write to CF.  I kinda wonder if it would even be
possible to shoot 1200 in a day in RAW mode.  At five seconds per raw
file that's 6000 seconds, or 100 minutes of file writing.
Considering that most pictures are taken in bursts, I'd say that 1200
would probably be the technical limit.

Oh, by the way, my battery indicator is now flashing with a vengence.

AG-anybody seen my pig?-Schnozz

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265