[OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-

Subject: [OM] Re: Baby steps up the printer food chain in anticipation of the e-2 and print sales.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 07:33:38 -0800
Mine did that once when I tried to use up some Kodak paper. I
discovered on a printer forum that you can't use paper designed for
dye inks in a pigment ink printer. Don't know whether that is your
problem or not.

If you clean the heads frequently the waste ink tank can be full and
fouling the heads each time you clean them.  It is a sponge filled
tray beneath where the heads park themselves. Not sure how it is
cleaned.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA