[OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film

Subject: [OM] Re: Weird fogging on 35mm film
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:05:37 -0800 (PST)
> I just developed a couple rolls of 35mm Tmax 3200 and got some
> weird
> fogging. The sprocket holes on the top edge all have a black square
> above
> each and every hole, and the ones on the bottom edge of the film
> have the
> same fogging below each hole.

Did this happen throughout the entire roll or just around a third of
the frames?

This sounds to me just about like X-Ray damage or irradiation from
the USPS.  Is the rist of the roll a little more "dense" than normal
too?  Are highlights a bit more blown out than normal?  I've seen
this happen several times over the past couple of years from the
USPS.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com