[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:23:58 -0800 (PST)

Then Johnny wrote:
> I figured that you were just being nice and didn't want to show him
> up again.  ;-)

I can only hope that my guided service was so successful as to free
the participants up enough to be able to focus on photography to be
able to exceed whatever I'm able to produce.  I've seen Gordon's
images and some of Bill's.  There is some fantastic stuff there.
Gordon got up early (like two hours before sunrise) to get sunrise
shots at the point.  Like any of the rest of us was going to do that.
 Well, he scored a fantastic shot of a wave coming up the chute
towards him.  Awesome.  Bill was very focused on B&W and what he has
shown me so far is very good.  Waz'up?  Your CF cards take a dump on
you, Joel?

I really would like to do another hosted trip this year, but haven't
devoted any braincells to it yet.  I'd really like to do one
centering on the Keewanaw Pensinsula.  Old copper mines, cemetaries,
water and hilly terrain.  Oh, and a shoreline to kill for.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com