[OM] Re: E-330 Question

Subject: [OM] Re: E-330 Question
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:04:00 -0500
At 08:26 PM 1/5/2007, Joel Wilcox wrote:

>One thing I forgot to mention that I DON'T
>like is the RAW support.  You'll get Olympus MASTER with the camera.
>I should probably load this up on the PC, but I didn't care for it
>when I got my first Olympus digicam.  It may now be better.  I prefer
>Olympus Viewer and version 1.51 purports to provide E-330 support, but
>the interface is much less powerful than for the E-1.  Now that I'm
>back, perhaps I'll give MASTER a whirl again.  I've also been thinking
>about trying Olympus Studio, though that's not a freebie.  Feel free
>to contact me offline if I can be helpful at all.

Thanks for the offer Joel.  I'll give the Olympus software a look but
my guess is that I'll end up using Capture One which is what I keep
going back to after trying a number of other RAW converters over the
last three years.

BTW, when are we going to see some of the picture from the trip?

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA