[OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up dr

Subject: [OM] Re: True confessions - Why I finally set up the external back up drive and another ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:00:25 -0500
It might be interesting to see what happens when you try to uninstall
Norton.  I concluded that it was almost uninstallable even following
Nortons many pages of instructions (which you'll need to get from their
web site) about what to do when it won't uninstall.  I thought I had
finally defeated it on my daughter's computer but discovered bits and
pieces still giving her occasional fits a year later.  I think I finally
did get it all but no one should have to do that sort of stuff.  Hope it
goes smoother for you.

Chuck Norcutt