[OM] Re: Asking permission

Subject: [OM] Re: Asking permission
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 13:09:35 -0500
And even in the really old ones it's difficult to find anything over 24"
because that was the realm of the "King's Wood".  There is one a bit
larger than that in an old stone house in Rhinebeck, New York but it was
necessary to make sure none of the king's soldiers were ever allowed in
the house.
<http://www.nelma.org/index.php?module=StaticContent&func=display&scid=19>

Chuck Norcutt