[OM] Asking permission

Subject: [OM] Asking permission
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 07:05:04 -0800 (PST)
Right around the corner from my office (located in a
small town outside of Niagara Falls), is a house/old
farm with a huge parcel of land. The driveway leading
to the house is long...very long. At the end of the
driveway is an old time garage with an old time truck
sticking out.

It might be a good photo op, however I am wondering
how I can approach the people that live in the house.
Should I just stop and shoot a photo? Should I get
permission so that I can spend a little more time and
perhaps get a few shots?

There are a lot of beautiful barns around
here....since it is mostly country. I really enjoy
countryside photography. I also want to try out my WA
lens.

- Ali

http://mail.yahoo.com