[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:40:40 -0500
"poorly composed" is a pretty rough assessment of your own work when our
opinions are no more valid than your own.  But we do have one major
difference in that we're recomposing your smaller composition of a much
larger scene.  We're not troubled by the fact that you didn't capture
what we can't see... but which you continue to see in your mind since
you were there.

Chuck Norcutt