[OM] A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] A new year, a new website ...
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:21:12 +0000
Well, keeping faith with what I promised Michael Collins, here is my
first hack at a new website for 2007.  I have left a couple of dogs
in the collection so that others can learn from my mistakes.  Mainly,
choose your aperture carefully and don't just pop away with what you
had set last time.  If you look at the settings you will see that I
had f3.5 set too often and the DOF suffered ... I'll remove the dogs
in due course as I force myself to improve.

www.threeshoes.net/photography/ang-abbey/

It's Anglesey Abbey and its gardens.  My wife has visited before, but
I had thought that it was a formal garden and I can take them or
leave them. But in fact it provides many, varied opportunities for
photographs in a fairly large area.  I plan to visit at least once a
month to take in different seasons and lighting conditions.

I have felt free to offer advice to others and I should be most
grateful if someone could look and do the same, sometime over the
next week or so.

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker