[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:41:31 -0500
One comment and one question, and then more later. I just got off a
40-hour shift and have to put nose to grindstone for a while before
relaxing into the joys of photography.

1) I like. I'd really like if the images were a little bit larger.
The black background is super, and I like the tech notes. A good
design for the likes of this list, as it not only gives us something
to look at, but some tech data to mull over as well.

2) The question:  Did you do this with that neat little authoring
program you told me about a few days ago?

--Bob