[OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...

Subject: [OM] Re: A new year, a new website ...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 12:15:35 -0800
Just enough bigger to make a huge difference, at least for me.

A little niggling thing. I hate the arrows on the bottom or on the
side that move every time the resolution changes. I usually click my
way through a gallery like this and hate to look for the arrow. Your
arrow is good, but it moves when your count goes from "9 of 19" to
"10 of 19". Not a big thing and if it is easy to fix...

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA