[OM] Re: OT On hazards of aging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT On hazards of aging
From: Doug Smith <dhsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 20:04:52 -0500

> Brian Swale wrote:
> > Hello all,
> >
> > Possibly some of you can relate to this  ... ...
> >
> > If you think you are too young - be warned.
> >
> > A couple of days ago I drove my car home, wearing my "distance"
> > spectacles. I may or may not have done some grocery shopping on the way,
> > I don't remember. Not crucially important.
> >
> > Now, actually from yesterday, I cannot find them. Not at all.

I can say of all the things I've lost in my life my glasses aren't one of
them. The fact that I put them on to go to the bathroom helps They can't be
far from were I'm am.  I'm in need of a prescription change because my arms
are getting too short to read things anymore. I've been procrastinating
because I know they are going to say it's time for bifocals and I have enough
problems adjusting to changes in glasses anyway.

When I loose things  I end up finding them in places they can't possible be.
I've lost my keys so many times that a friend at work made herself a set so
that I'd have a set I couldn't loose. I'd look in the the cupboard or some
place like that if you think you lost them when involved with shopping.