[OM] Re: OT On hazards of aging

Subject: [OM] Re: OT On hazards of aging
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 17:54:21 -0500
I don't require much in the way of distance correction and can pass my
driving test without glasses.  However, I can't see to set a camera
without my reading glasses.  Therefore, there is always a spare pair of
glasses in my main camera bag.  Well, usually there is.  I recently
dropped my main pair and managed to step on them before I realized I'd
dropped them.  But I'll be having a new pair made up real soon now.

I suggest you get a spare pair too when the next set gets made.

Chuck Norcutt