[OM] Re: Looking back and forward

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking back and forward
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:29:33 -0800
I think AG and many others are better at visualizing the final image
than I am. I almost always walk across the front of a house taking a
picture every 8 feet or so. The combination of tiny preview and
perspective correction done later in photoshop makes digital more
difficult than an OM with a shift lens to visualize, while on
location, what the best image will be. Unfortunately, very often the
best digital image isn't the one I thought it would be.
-jeff