[OM] Re: HU Back up and storage

Subject: [OM] Re: HU Back up and storage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:29:53 -0500
You could plug in an external USB DVD drive but if your machine is too
old it might not have a USB connection or, if it does, it might be USB
1.0 which is too slow.

But it very probably does have a PCMCIA slot which runs at much higher
speed than USB.  There's probably some way to hook in there with a USB
or some other interface.  Somebody here will know.

Chuck Norcutt