[OM] Re: HU Back up and storage

Subject: [OM] Re: HU Back up and storage
From: <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 9:03:26 -0600
Moose wrote:

> Thanks for answering for me, although my first sentence might might have
> been gentler.  :-)

Oops, I hope Chuck didn't think I was being harsh and took it as it was meant
as just kidding among friends.

>I do much the same thing, except I use DVDs.

I wish that I could use DVDs too but my laptop is an old Dell that we bought
before DVD drives were available.  I've often wondered though if a DVD drive
was currently available at a reasonable cost that would plug in and replace the
CD one.  I'd consider just replacing the laptop but otherwise it works fine for
what we need as a travel computer.

Later,
Johnny