[OM] Re: Pentax K10D Production Review

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentax K10D Production Review
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 20:33:40 -0500
If I hadn't already plunked down my $2500+ I'd be looking very hard at
this camera.  The lens compatibility with old stuff is simply wonderful.
Pop Photo's review complained of low light autofocus on their early
camera but I note that the Pentax flash units provide infrared focus
assist.  I was finally forced into that even with the $2500+ solution.

Chuck Norcutt