[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 14:53:51 -0500
If it's any consolation, you're not alone.

I worked with a brilliant COBOL programmer years ago.  He was the
classic 'gun for hire', going from project to project around the area.
 A department of one of the large companies in town was "losing" money
and ordered to find out why.

Said programmer was working happily in another department of said
company.  They transferred him to the problem group and within a week,
he tracked down and exposed the leak.  The night of the day he
detailed his findings to the boss, he got a call at home from his
agency telling him the company had completely let him go and refused
to explain why.

How do you spell "success"?

FWIW/ScottGee1

SNIP!