[OM] My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] My proposed database fields
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:22:26 +0000
Here's my first thoughts regarding database fields for the database I'm
going to write in VB - with a couple of made up examples of records.
Any thoughts? Have I missed anything obvious?
Allan

Fields:
RefNo: 000001 (Auto-generated by access)
FileSpec: C:\MyDocuments\MyPictures\DSC001.JPG
Date/Time:   12/12/2006 18:59:00