[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:58:41 +0000
Heh!  I am just looking through "PHP & MySql for Dummies", learning
about the structure of SQL databases thinking that it looks rather
similar to horrid old Acc*ss :-)

Your list looks fine to me, but as a serious suggestion, Allan, have
you looked to see which fields are produced by the camera and by the
software that is now available for photo editing and cataloguing?  If
you download Adobe Lightroom you will see what is available in EXIF
and what the application includes in its XMP files (not that I am any
sort of expert on either format).

Chris