[OM] Re: My proposed database fields

Subject: [OM] Re: My proposed database fields
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 12:59:24 +0000
I'm sure that you're right to be pedantic about that, Moose, but the
book (remember that it's "for Dummies") talks about SQL databases and
servers, presumably meaning databases and servers which respond to
the language because SQL is installed.

Let's say that a SQL (or MySQL) database is one specifically for use
with SQL, notwithstanding that it will work with other systems :-).
I don't use Ac*ss if I can help it, but Filemaker will do the same of
course.  In fact I plan to use tables generated in Excel.

Chris