[OM] Re: English grammar

Subject: [OM] Re: English grammar
From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:56:51 -0800
Paul Laughlin wrote:

> [...]

Yes, I recognize there's that...
I've also wondered, where does the money come from to advocate on the
prisoner's side? Who prepares the prisoner's brief or appeal, and who
argues it? I'd think that ordinarily that cost would be borne by the
appealer, in this case the prisoner.
Where is HE going to get money like that?

Or, does he have to...thence the question.

keith