[OM] Re: English grammar

Subject: [OM] Re: English grammar
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:38:55 -0700
Sometimes people sit on death row for 20 years while all the appeals are
exhausted. In some cases the appeals are clearly excessive. In others they
weren't enough when they discover years later that they had executed the
wrong person. Keeping someone on death row is also much more expensive than
with the general prison population. I've always been a believer in capitol
punishment but am having second thoughts about that. /jmac