[OM] Re: iMac for Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: iMac for Workflow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:25:50 -0500
I haven't yet upgraded to the latest version of PWP and don't know what
features it might have but the version I do have does not have a healing
brush facility.  I do use PhotoShop for most of my editing these days
but not because of the healing brush.  I rarely use it.  I use PhotoShop
because of the layers capability which is much easier to use than PWP's
masks.

PWP's clone tool is so superior to PhotoShop's that if I had to do a
healing brush type operation in PWP I'd just use the clone tool instead.

Tell me where you most frequently use the healing brush.  Maybe I have a
different solution... but it would probably involve layers.

Chuck Norcutt