[OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: iMac for Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: **SPAM** Re: iMac for Workflow
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:54:51 -0800
Jobs said the switch was because Intel had a future processor
development map. IBM had given up development on the G4 processor.
The switch was because there was no future with IBM. The gain was
immediate jumps in speed. The ability to run Windows was just a nice
side effect for people switching from Windows or Mac owners who need
to do something that a Mac just will not do, like load maps into a
Garmin GPS.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA