[OM] Re: 2-13 Screen as Standard?

Subject: [OM] Re: 2-13 Screen as Standard?
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 07:13:15 -0800 (PST)
I was planning to hold on to it but you have a good point, if it's not going to
get used...

  Anyone know what it's worth? Not that I'm ready to sell just yet mind you.
Let me at least have it for my month long China trip starting in a couple of
weeks...

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 11/15/2006 8:47:11 A.M. Central Standard Time,