[OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:06:38 -0500
Mine are nicad. I have ordered a few sets of the nimh shown in the link
and look forward to trying them. These 1/3AA are just about the same
physical size of 1/3A nicad cells.  Charging habits would have to
change, like putting the charger on a mechanical timer to avoid
overcharging. Thanks for the tips, guys.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net