[OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?
From: Tim Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 03:13:36 -0800 (PST)
This place currently is selling 1/3aa NimH (280mAh) for $19 for 12 cells with
tabs.
http://www.batteryspace.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=176
The difficulty with nimh, is charging a long string like that reliably without
a special charger.
Even modest overcharging and too deep discharging a long string damages NiMh
cells rather quickly.

Tim Hughes