[OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?

Subject: [OM] Re: Replacement batteries for M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack 1?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:35:27 -0500
$149 for the overhaul, includes cluster. Actual price based on
inspection, tampered, impacted, sand , water damaged packs possibly higher.

$89.95 for a cluster alone, you do the work, no warranty.

Someone on the list may be able to give you step by step on how to do
it. Also, if the battery check frame is pushed in (and therefore "check"
switch always "on"), that will have to be fixed or pack won't work.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net