[OM] Re: Troublesome OM1

Subject: [OM] Re: Troublesome OM1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 03:45:53 -0800
Jeff Keller wrote:
> Also Melanie you should know Moose is in Berkeley across the bridge
> from you if I recall correctly. You could probably touch it before
> buying.

Indeed I am in Berkeley. I didn't realize Melanie is so close. A look
and play session could easily be arranged. There are lots of OM
playthings here. :-)

Melanie, I meant to comment earlier on the lenses you have. To me, one
of the benefits of an SLR relative to a rangefinder camera is the
possibilities of lenses and shots that the rangefinder mechanism can't
accommodate, like longer tele, macro and super wide without separate
viewfinders and with direct focus.

Moose