[OM] Re: Bob's website design, was Why Weather Seals are Important

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob's website design, was Why Weather Seals are Important
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:16:43 +0000
Hi Jon

Yes, Bob seems to have moved quickly ...

The blue on your pbase site is much duller and therefore does not
detract from the colour of your photos to quite the same degree.  But
any colour really will affect how you see the photos that it surrounds.

I couldn't see you on any of your photos -- unless you had your mouth
wide open! :-)

The Spitfire looks great!

Chris