[OM] Re: Bob's website design, was Why Weather Seals are Important

Subject: [OM] Re: Bob's website design, was Why Weather Seals are Important
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 14:01:11 -0500
Never let it be said that Bob was anything less than swiftly responsive to
constructive criticism. <g> Of course it's just another Front Page theme,
but I think Chris is right in that it does show off the pics better. And I'm
certainly not averse to hearing all manner of opinions and suggestions, but
I must warn you that I do this web stuff myself, I'm not very versed at it,
but I am averse to paying someone else to do it for me. At least I am until
it starts paying for itself. Sorry to bust the bubble, Chris, but so far
I've sold like, one picture off the web site. Yep. One. Well, one until
today. The mail brought me a check from afar with an order for six prints of
one shot. I am filled with glee. <wink>

And next time I'm in Jolly 'Ole, I will hunt you down, but only for a couple
of pints of something really good. <g>

--Bob