[OM] Re: Slouching toward something else...

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching toward something else...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:29:00 -0800
Beautiful picture. The colors look so smooth and saturated my first
thought was that it was a painting. I can see a very slight halo
around the rear tire and the riders right leg. It must print
beautifully though.

500/4 ... 8.53 lbs., $5,500
300/2.8 ... 6.0 lbs, $3,900
5D ... 1.8 lbs
1DSII  1.2kg or about 2.6 lbs.

... shot extensively is a missing critical part of affordable. I walk
around in the nearby baylands carrying my 400/4 with no expectation of
earning money, only enjoyment. The 500/4 is lighter than what I
remember the big C*non lenses weighing but it is still too heavy to
enjoy carrying around. The 400/4 weighs 2.3kg or just over 5 lbs.