[OM] Re: Coupla o pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Coupla o pics
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 08:07:30 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:olympus-owner@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Richard Ociepka

Pemaquid Point is one of my favorites Bob.
I am never there when there is not a lot of people around.
_____________________

Hey! Turns out I was lucky with this pic. Made not long after sunrise, and
not too long before the crowds arrived and a tree fell across the road
leading into the park, trapping about 50 or so people for, I think, five or
six hours.

Funny thing, but the surf rarely gets like this in the summer, when the
hordes of outlanders are crawling all over the place. But in winter, when
the big storms hit, all the local folk flock to the lighthouse to watch the
action. It's a regular old-home week for the people who live here
year-round.

--Bob