[OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else

Subject: [OM] Re: Slouching Toward Something Else
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 14:58:43 -0800
Interesting when I googled luminous-landscape I came up with an
article written in 2004 saying the different brands were become less
distinguishable if the specs were similar.
http://www.luminous-landscape.com/essays/another-game.shtml

The Rockwell article says he would buy the C*non 10-22 rather than the
Tokina, Nikon etc if he had a Canon digital.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/digital-wide-zooms/comparison.htm

I wish I could find something comparable to the zuiko 7-14 for my 5D.
Probably thinking about lenses then camera is still the best way to
go. The 7-14 is a great lens but without the megapixels behind it, I
can't say how great.

-jeff