[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 19:05:40 -0800
Bill,
I don't disagree with the price (and I would never buy/use a mercury battery
these days) it's just that I've never tried them out. I read that the
battery chamber in the ERC also needed to be padded with some paper or an
additional rubber tube in order for the smaller hearing aid battery to a)
stay in the centre and b) be able to touch both the upper and lower battery
connectors. It sounded like a pain :-)