[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:36:09 -0500
If we can post about third party digital back and SUV's then your ECR
post is certainly welcome.  I never owned an Olympus rangefinder, just a
Petri 7s with 45/2.8 with silicon photocell meter.  No batteries at all.
  Maybe one of these days I'll try Olympus.  At $15 I'd be tempted to
try it out.  Sounds like a good deal.

Chuck Norcutt