[OM] Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: "R S" <darkbulb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 05:22:45 -0800
Not sure if it's OK to make a post about Olympus' ECR camera from the
1970's. I apologize if not.
I took mine out this past weekend and being used to hand-held metering and
manual cameras I must admit it was somewhat of a 'nice break' to use a
'point-and-shoot' camera that sports a true rangefinder.

I only put one roll through it (XP2 Super) and below are some sample images
from that roll.

Most importantly was that it was great fun to use and that the roughly $15
price tag that this camera carries felt well spent.

More ramblings about the camera, and photos, at http://silfver.blogspot.com

Photo Samples:

# 1: http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/69798119.jpg

# 2: http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/69798121.jpg