[OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 35 ECR Experience
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 08:36:26 -0500
Others with More Authority will have to rule on 'OK-ness' but I'm glad
you posted.  Very nice images indeed and amazing variety for a single
roll.

I especially like:

http://www.pbase.com/rsilfverberg/image/69798121.jpg

I never would have seen that and find the interplay of angles and
textures quite intriguing.

Thanks for sharing!

ScottGee1