[OM] Re: Coffe filters, Pringle lids and the Expo Disc. Was 24/2.8 some

Subject: [OM] Re: Coffe filters, Pringle lids and the Expo Disc. Was 24/2.8 something or other...
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 17:46:36 -0500
I've always heard that a coffe filter or Pringles potato chip lid works
about as well as an Expo Disc.  But I'd never seen any evidence one way
or another.  So I did a bit of looking around and found this wonderful
Power Point presentation that illustrates the effects of various white
balance tools in different lighting situations.  Instructive to say the
least.  Caution:  this is more that 3MB.
<www.photoventure.org/docs/White%20Balance%20Techniques%20v4-handouts.ppt>

Chuck Norcutt