[OM] Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1

Subject: [OM] Zuiko 24mm f/2.8 on the E-1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 20:44:35 -0800 (PST)
This morning I tried out the ExpoDisc and also stuck the 24/2.8
an the E-1.  The results were loaded up into LightRoom and I was
floored.

The combination of E-1, ExpoDisc, 24/2.8 and Lightroom produced
images that had essentially no "digital look" to them.  I can't
wait to print them up!  Honestly, I almost can't wait to get an
E-400 as the formfactor of the E-400 body combined with the
ultra-compact 24/2.8 would be so cool.

The B&W conversions held so faithful to "film" and I think I'm
finally starting to see something that I can live with. My
Lightroom conversion had a distinct Delta 100 look to them.

This was an event shoot involving lots of people pictures.
Working with the 24/2.8 on the E-1 turnedout to be just what the
doctor ordered.  There is a look to these old lenses which just
give the images a dimensionality not typically seen today.

Yeah, I'm pleased.  This won't be the last time I use this
combination.

AG